Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fun Find

While the girls are watching their very favorite show here - Mr. Tumble - I thought I'd post a few pics from a great park we found yesterday.

I had to take the girls on the bus to a post office that would certify some documents for us, so I thought we'd check out a nearby park while we were over that way. We had a couple great parks in Alabama, but living in such a big city now has afforded us many more fun finds. This one turned out to be fantastic!

There was a nice playground to use, but the open space next to us called our name. There were bridges to cover...

... and a curious trampoline-spider-contraption to conquer.

It was as exciting to climb on and off as it was to jump!

There was also a tire swing for two!

But the BEST feature was this zip-line! I think they would have stayed on this one until Christmas if I'd let them!

Meg refused her jacket over and over again. It was almost 60 degrees so I let her enjoy the freedom!

At first I (over) cautiously ran the length of the line with them, and then realized I could just send them down on their own!

I even wised up and let them start towing each other back to the platform...

... I should have brought my Kindle! =)

We were all wonderfully dirty by the end of it!

Can't wait to take Daddy back next time!

1 comment:

  1. A great find indeed for the girls! So special. I wonder how the seminarian is doing? ;+) Rob

    ReplyDelete